Make the most of your healthcare benefits by understanding your coverage options, taking advantage of available resources and making informed benefit choices during Open Enrollment and throughout the year.
Mental Health Coverage
Your medical plan includes behavioral health coverage. Behavioral health care services are covered the same as other office visits. For further details please see your plan’s SPD. Don't forget, you have access to 3 face-to-face counseling sessions for no cost through the Plexus Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Through UnitedHealthcare, confidential support is available from behavioral health experts if you or a loved one is struggling with:
- Depression, anxiety and stress
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Substance use and addiction
- Mental health disorders
You can get connected by an Advocate at 1-844-210-5456 or schedule a behavioral health virtual visit.
Behavioral health virtual visits provide quick and easy access to mental health professionals from your mobile device, tablet or computer. To schedule a behavioral health visit:
- Log in at myuhc.com.
- Click Find a Doctor > Mental Health Directory > People > Provider Type > Telemental Health Providers.
- Refine your search and choose a “telemental health provider.”
- Call the provider to set up a time.