Your financial wellbeing is just as important as your physical wellbeing. That’s why we offer a variety of resources to help you save money and build financial security for the future.
401(k) Retirement Plan
At Plexus, we make it easy and convenient to build a nest egg for retirement with the Plexus Corp. 401(k) Retirement Plan, administered by T. Rowe Price.
When you enroll in the 401(k) Retirement Plan, Plexus will match 100% of the first 4% of your contributions. Matching contributions are made on a pre-tax basis. You are always 100% vested in the part of your account balance that comes from your own contributions, including rollovers. Any matching contributions from Plexus will also become 100% vested after 3 years of service.
You can contribute in a combination of ways:
- Pre-tax contributions (Traditional): With pre-tax contributions, you get an immediate tax break by lowering your taxable income. You don’t pay taxes on your savings or earnings until you start withdrawing from your account.
- Post-tax contributions (Roth): You pay taxes up front on Roth contributions so you can withdraw money tax-free once you retire — earnings on Roth contributions may also be tax-free once you meet distribution requirements.
- If you are new to Plexus or planning to contribute for the first time, download the 401(k) enrollment guide. The guide will provide information regarding auto-enrollment, how to set your contribution, and more.
- Protect yourself from cyber fraud. Be sure to establish an online account with T. Rowe Price and periodically review your account. It is best practice to have multi-factor authentication enabled.
- Your beneficiary is the person who will receive your 401(k) funds in the event of your death. You will be need to designate your beneficiary(ies) through T.Rowe Price’s website.
Free Student Loan Education
Paying back a student loan may be a fact of life, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have options. Whether you have an existing student loan, or are trying to get a jump on college savings, the Student Loan Center can help you understand these options.
Log into your T. Rowe Price account, then click the “Plan & Learn” tab on the homepage to find the Student Loan Center. You’ll find:
- Insightful quick-read articles that clearly explain student loan issues and potential options.
- Free educational resources that may help if you are planning for and managing education costs while also saving for retirement.
Plan a Better Financial Future with Francis LLC
Francis LLC offers investment and financial advice services to Plexus Corp. 401(k) retirement plan participants and employees, all at no cost to you. More information is available at francisway.com/services/participant-portal/plexus/.