Certain life changes can affect your pay and benefits. Make sure to make changes timely.
Qualifying Life Events
You can enroll or make a change to your benefits during the year if you’ve experienced a qualifying life event, such as:
- Change in marital status.
- Change in number of dependents (i.e., birth, death or adoption).
- Change in employment status for you, your spouse or dependent impacting coverage.
- Change in dependent eligibility (i.e., attaining age 26).
- Medicare or Medicaid entitlement for you, your spouse or dependent causing gain or loss of coverage.
- Gain or loss of other coverage through your spouse or for your dependent.
- Receipt of a Qualified Medical Child Support Order (QMCSO).
- Job status changes, such as from part-time, seasonal or temporary status to full-time status.
You may add or terminate coverage, change coverage levels (i.e., from single to family coverage), and add or remove dependents. However, you cannot change plans mid-year (i.e., from Consumer Choice 2000 to CMP).
Required Notices can be found on connect.plexus.com.